Over 150 NHS leaders will unite with the aim of maximising the impact of data and analytics to drive more intelligent decision-making and generate a more efficient, preventative, and personalised health and care system.
The HSJ Health & Care Intelligence Congress is a one-day, interactive conference, networking and awards event with plenary sessions delivered by C-suite NHS figures that unite clinical and operational decision-makers with the data and analytics community. With two parallel tracks that will explore intelligence-driven improvements to both efficiency and clinical outcomes in greater depth, plus a full programme of case studies, workshops and interactive panels - this is an opportunity to put your best people, products and services in front of an engaged audience of C-suite NHS professionals.
More than just a healthcare data and analytics event, the congress will contain eight interactive roundtable discussions with highly engaged delegates on their key priorities for the years ahead. Plus a networking drinks reception and plenty of time throughout the day to network and create connections with key targets.
VIEW THE PARTNERSHIP PACKAGES
Who will you meet?
Board-level clinical and operational decision-makers:
- Chief Executives, CFOs, COOs, CMOs and CNOs
- Transformation, Quality and Improvement Directors
- Population health, public health and health equity leads
Senior information, data, analytics & digital leaders:
- Chief and Senior Analysts
- CDOs, CDIOS, CCIOs
- CNIOs, CIOs CDOs, CISOs & other senior leaders
more about who WILL BE attenDING
Why become a partner?
- The Congress provides a unique platform for a conversation like never before – combining HSJ’s reach into board and director-level NHS leadership and AphA’s senior data analyst community.
- Meet with all stakeholders in the data solution purchasing value chain under one roof at the only event uniting key decision-makers from NHS data and tech teams, with operational, financial and clinical leaders.
- Build ICS-level relationships before the brief window of opportunity closes – Influence all key stakeholders as they work to build their system intelligence function and embed your brand front-of-mind as purchasing decisions are taken
- Get expert advice from HSJ’s content and editorial teams to maximise your impact and positioning onsite - the HSJ team have a decades-long history of working in true partnership with our clients and their NHS prospects to build impactful networking, knowledge sharing and learning opportunities.
- Showcase your unique data and analytics solution to an audience of 150 interested decisionmakers – gain visibility through an exhibition stand in the networking area and to meet potential future clients.
REQUEST A CALL BACK FROM THE TEAM
Download partnership packages